Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill

Go down 
+2
thugsage
Richard Grannon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill Empty
PostSubject: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:07 pm

cheers Roadkill
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:51 pm

nice clip. what one sees more often than not is the build up without
the follow through:

the pacing back and forth
the eye contact
the opening inane conversation

i hope the perp fell down the stairs
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:14 pm

I bet most guys on this forum thought the same as me when watching this clip...

As soon as I saw the way this guy was pacing about and the way he held the bottle (not for drinking, but for swinging) my brain just said "TARGET!!!". Not "threat"... he's obviously a threat, but for us that should mean TARGET! Like most of you guys, the way my body now manifests fear is through aggression. I see a lot of homeboys like this where I live and every time I just want to smash them. It never comes to that (probably because I want to smash them if that makes sense). But there's no way in hell I'd sit down and let him sit next to me. I'd rather just run if I really had to. I've lost count of the amount of times a predator like this (or more than one) has spotted me and is sizing me up, and then I just do my subliminal posturing. Nothing overtly aggressive, just the right tweaking of body language that says... "I don't want to, but we have to, I will. And I'll enjoy it"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Sharif Haque (Tacpro) wrote:
I've lost count of the amount of times a predator like this (or more than one) has spotted me and is sizing me up, and then I just do my subliminal posturing. Nothing overtly aggressive, just the right tweaking of body language that says... "I don't want to, but we have to, I will. And I'll enjoy it"

to the letter, me...just happened two nights ago in an alley in the wee hours of the night...i was sure it was on, and i was in flip flops, etc... Razz , but i felt truly evil--if only for a moment...then the guy and the feeling were just gone, poof...happy again Laughing
Back to top Go down
maija
Admin
maija

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Russ, seems like you are often found walking down alleys in the wee hours .......?
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 pm

maija wrote:
Russ, seems like you are often found walking down alleys in the wee hours .......?

the short answer:
after the wife is home [evening work], the boy is in bed, the little girl is asleep, and the dog is
walked...if i haven't been able to squeeze in my work out, i take a wee walk to a nearby parking lot, set up my equipment against a brick wall, and train. sometimes i'm harrassed by cops, and other times by
hooligans. either way, i take it as it comes. training is more important.

the other night--referenced, i was taking loads and loads of trash to a dumpster. short cut is through the alley. i ran into that guy i mentioned--who appeared to be looking at property, but postured a bit and got my response. i reckon we were both ultimately relieved, but i was amped. always glad for that:
not having to...but being ready to...
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:22 pm

After re-reading my post I feel like I should clarify (just in case nobody got it)... I'm not a tough-guy who wants to fight people; when I said I want to smash them when I see them, it's because I'm pooing my self lol!

Also I should have wrote at the end " IF we have to, then I will..."

Just had to get that off my chest lol tongue
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:50 pm

After re-reading my post I feel like I should clarify (just in case nobody got it)... I'm not a tough-guy who wants to fight people; when I said I want to smash them when I see them, it's because I'm pooing my self lol!

Also I should have wrote at the end " IF we have to, then I will..."

Just had to get that off my chest lol tongue

nope...too late, you're a tough guy and you want to smash people
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
roadkill

roadkill

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:33 am

That's what I heard him say...
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:40 am

roadkill wrote:

Roadkill and I are in agreement...sorry mate
"oooo, you thoog you, look at the nasty look on his mean face" santa
affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down
D.M.B.

D.M.B.

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:24 am

interesting. At the 7 second mark he uses both hands quickly to adjust his hold on the bottle... how do I describe this....from an underhand to overhand grip on the bottles neck....better for swinging...

and if you pause the vid a sec or two after at about the 9 second mark for a instance he's holding the bottle, ready to swing, and staring straight at the guy sitting down with his bag. His body language says everything there.

Also, notice he's not wearing much, but the other people are dressed as if it's cold out... can you say 'high'?

Interesting vid and a good lesson in subtle body language cues in context.
Back to top Go down
D.M.B.

D.M.B.

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:31 am

Russ the Muss wrote:
maija wrote:

the short answer:
after the wife is home [evening work], the boy is in bed, the little girl is asleep, and the dog is
walked...if i haven't been able to squeeze in my work out, i take a wee walk to a nearby parking lot, set up my equipment against a brick wall, and train. sometimes i'm harrassed by cops, and other times by
hooligans. either way, i take it as it comes. training is more important.

the other night--referenced, i was taking loads and loads of trash to a dumpster. short cut is through the alley. i ran into that guy i mentioned--who appeared to be looking at property, but postured a bit and got my response. i reckon we were both ultimately relieved, but i was amped. always glad for that:
not having to...but being ready to...

You're a piece of work Russ! cheers

That's crazy, in the 'good crazy' kinda way Cool
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:21 am

Russ the Muss wrote:
roadkill wrote:

affraid

lol!

It's true... I just can't hide my thuggery. Embarassed Please forgive me lol! I'm trying to change.. honest!
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Russ the Muss wrote:
roadkill wrote:

affraid

lol!

It's true... I just can't hide my thuggery. Embarassed Please forgive me lol! I'm trying to change.. honest!

i don't believe you
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
you say that, but you never change

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Russ the Muss wrote:

i don't believe you

lol!

I think we're gonna need Richards psychology skills to help us with our relationship problems...

The question is, which one of us is the abuser lol!
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Russ the Muss wrote:

i don't believe you

lol!

I think we're gonna need Richards psychology skills to help us with our relationship problems...

The question is, which one of us is the abuser lol!

you are of course...now go and fetch me some tea lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Get a room you two Razz

I think mr "passive slouchy" knew he was in trouble he just didnt have a clue what to do about it and hoped the "blood wannabe" would go away/have/mercy/find someone else

I think its kind of been implied by Russ and Sharif, a little bit of an energy- up and some subtle posturing would probably have stopped "blood" from goin through with it

just an opinion from a limited bit of footage obviously
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill   subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill Empty

Back to top Go down

subway bottle smash cctv video- from roadkill
Page 1 of 1