Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real fight 3DVD set

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
milan

Real fight 3DVD set Empty
PostSubject: Real fight 3DVD set   Real fight 3DVD set EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:36 am

Hi Richie,

I've just finished to watch the dvds real fight (cctv) and I must say: realy good work.
I'm 31, professional soldier,training sports and interested in martial arts since my early age so I know very well how to defend and hit.
But, this is for the first time I could see something real with no fancy techniques and playing around.
What I appreciated too was the analysis of environment of escalating conflict with state of mind of assailants and defenders.
So thank you for your dvd set and I'm looking forward for the next products;
sincerely,
Milan;
ps. I've received the new dvd "one punch knockout", so I'm ready to learn...
hyia;
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

PostSubject: Re: Real fight 3DVD set   Real fight 3DVD set EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Cheers Milan

welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
milan

PostSubject: keep going on   Real fight 3DVD set EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:59 pm

thanks Richie;

I appreciate this forum. To be a soldier takes me much from my free time but once my fatigues put off, I try to train myself, learn and keep in shape.
Even my instructors with green beret were realy good(mostly english speaking men)and I was a good student, I have to learn and progress....we all have to, as written in hagakure;
ps. right now 'm going to check some bob spour's NLP...
keep going and push forward
cheers;
milan
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Real fight 3DVD set   Real fight 3DVD set EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:37 am

Hi milan, I am curious what military/specific job you do and with what nation/nations. You could PM me if you don't the world to know. Thank you. "Hagakure" has a lot of good things in it if you can skip past the things that might not relate to you, suc h the role of being a good retainer, etc,.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Real fight 3DVD set   Real fight 3DVD set EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:57 am

I never got past the 1st DVD and ended up forwarding through anything and everything that "other guy" had to say. I found what Richard had tp say interesting but something about the "other guy" really put me off. From his mono-tone way of speaking, his unenthusiatic mannerisms, the way he spoke to the camera as if he was speaking to 12 year olds, to his horrible looking crosses and body movements, not to mention his mess-up-my-hair then haispray or gel hair "look". So in all fairness, I can only claim I liked what Richard had to say and never watched past the 1st disc. I would be a bad movie critic also because half the movies I go watch, I walk out of after 20 or 25 minutes.
Back to top Go down
milan

PostSubject: Re: Real fight 3DVD set   Real fight 3DVD set EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:37 am

Hi sergei,
tanks for your mail and appreciation you give to real fight dvd set. I do agree in some points with you and I took from it only the best parts. As you said, I found very interesting Richie's points. He speaks language I understand and learned it well.
Now, as about me, I served as engineer in french foreign legion, got a french passport but born somewhere near the country of yours.
My instructors, superiors and brothers in arms were all the nationalities man can imagine. Both, with my engineer speciality, I was trained CQB which was the primary function of my coy within my engineer regiment.
Did many OPS which some love to call "special" but I don't like the term. I was just a soldier and always fought to have done my mission the right way. That's it.
take care,
milan;
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Real fight 3DVD set   Real fight 3DVD set EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:57 am

Thanks for the fast reply milan! CQB/QCQ.....awesome. You've got the right attitude for a warrior! Are you from Russia or the CIS? I heard the Legion got flooded with Russians and former CIS guys after the Soviet system fell. Has that changed the Legion in any ways? I was thinking of joining the Legion but instead went a very different route. Much respect to you soldier!
Back to top Go down
milan

PostSubject: Re: Real fight 3DVD set   Real fight 3DVD set EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:08 pm

Привет Сергеи,
I was out for a while;
Glad for your opinion, thanks.
The french foreign legion isn't flooded with russian men but it's true that the eastern countries are the most represented. You can find polish, czechs, hungarians, serbs, slovaks, bulgarians etc.
Russians are very good soldiers. They were high skilled in martial arts, it's some kind of a culture in VDV troops. It was with pleasure to work with them, I could always count on them,they never let me down.
I appreciate your interest on Legion but if your life took a different way, so be it. I guess you haven't any regrets and that's good.
cheers,
Milan;
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Real fight 3DVD set   Real fight 3DVD set EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:58 pm

Quote :
I appreciate your interest on Legion but if your life took a different way, so be it. I guess you haven't any regrets and that's good.
cheers,
Milan;

Привет Mилан! We would not be the kind of people we are now if we chose different ways or made different decisions, so I only have a few regrets in life. Cheers to you also and best wishes to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real fight 3DVD set   Real fight 3DVD set Empty

Back to top Go down

Real fight 3DVD set
Page 1 of 1