Street Fight Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Street Fight Secrets

Intelligent Self Protection Solutions: Combative Psychology and Street Applied Martial Arts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spam Sandwich

Go down 
+4
technics1210
thugsage
chulodog
Richard Grannon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andys

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi
Richard is not nice and I have ordered you to tellietubbies furry pants party.Is true what is being told that Bob would not have wear animal costume for make lovings?Iam from Finland
And only read the forun please tell me.
If it is true that they are fake then what it must have been what they were taught techniques for?

Regards; Andy&Katja from Finland
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 pm

you've already sent me an email which I have answered

if you want to use the forum, sign in properly and post an introduction

dont double post questions, dont use my forum as a place to vent your frustration- youre not the only person affected by this issue
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfightsecrets.com
Andys

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Sory   Spam Sandwich EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:25 pm

I have a new forum user and I still do not really understand
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:58 pm

for sure the techniques are not totally fake, only the story about sas etc. but no problem, if you use the techniques they will work

its not nice to have a problem with yourself and start believe in a world you have created..

its similar to nlp, to start to believe, and it will come true and so on..

haah

but to make a joke with people from special forces its not so nice.

but i think bob is a good teacher so enjoy his lessons on dvd i say
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 pm

interesting point about the NLP, chulo

I line I heard a lot was "if you believe its true, then it is true"

which, erm, quite clearly is not actually true... and whether you believe that statement or not... makes no fucking difference

reality, its a bitch isnt it? Razz
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:56 pm

yeah, history is repeating itself, like the babyloniers in the bible who sell there formula for succes for to much money.. from village to village, the only ones who got the succes are the sellers.

and after a while reality kicks in..

no difference with all the hype kind of systems today like the secret and so on.

but if you loose dreams life can be to hard
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:27 pm

yeah I suppose so, but Im not a fan of people who lie, then dissapear and leave other people to pick up the peices of the fucking mess they left behind

Ive come to believe that no matter how ugly or brutal that reality is, you have to face it, its the best option and on the other side of that brutality , once transcended, is the possibility for healing to take place

lies prevent realisation and stop healing- Id rather live an ugly truth than a pretty lie

damn I got deep pig clown

Interestingly the Spanish have a concept called "la ilusion" literally translates as "the illusion", you dont have to be a linguistic genius to work that one out

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilusi%C3%B3n

Quote :
En psicología, se usa el término ilusión para referirse a una esperanza infundada. Metafóricamente, se utiliza también a veces el término espejismo.

En otro ámbito, la ilusión puede ser la esperanza o anhelo por algo en concreto. Por ejemplo la ilusión de los niños por el Día de Reyes. Esta acepción positiva del término se da exclusivamente en español y tiene su origen en la época romántica.

My Spanish aint what it used to be but basically the Spanish have a uniquely positive view of "having an illusion" or being the opposite of "disillusioned"- rought translation from me:

In psychology the term "ilusion" is used to refer to an unfounded hope (an unattainable dream). Sometimes the term (another way of saying illusion is used "espejismo") is used metaphorically.
In another context "la ilusion" can be the hope or yearning for something concrete. For instance the excitment or "Ilusion" of kids at christmas (the spanish gift giving day is not 25th dec, but is called day of kings and is 7th jan) looking forward and excited for their presents.
This postive use of the term is exclusively Spanish and comes from the "romantic age".

there you go, I got educational on y'all for a sec

in Spanish "la ilusion" is considered a good thing, that fantasy unattainable as it is keeps you hopeful and keeps you going-
CHulo saying "but if you loose dreams life can be to hard" reminded me of that
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Richie said///
yeah I suppose so, but Im not a fan of people who lie, then dissapear and leave other people to pick up the peices of the fucking mess they left behind

well, for starters, even if it doesn't really convey other areas of his life, it reaks of missing fortitude--which is incongruous with the hard line stance of SP. i've always felt, it was not for those of
us on the periphery to judge. and that if those on the periphery judged too harshly, it will fall unfairly on you to defend--potentially breeding resentment or other such unsavory feelings.

even as many shouldn't equate lying with lack of skill [i've known several tall tale types who could actually fight very well but somehow found it necessary to embelish as a sort of first line of defense,
the myth precursor as mind fook].

having said that, once the stories unwrap like a rotten slinky, people wonder if the claimer can fight at
all. anyone can tell he can, who can fight to begin with. for the masses, grave has been dug. all that remain are the allies, newbies, and lime-light wannabees. motivation toward allegance in transition is dubious at best. too bad since in my humble opinion, he could have simply been the much loved bloke
who taught street tried and true techniques...for the walk home from the pub and beyond.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emptyhand.webs.com
technics1210

technics1210

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 pm

Were the techniques that Bob taught on the DVD used by the SAS or has he taught them to the SAS?
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:01 pm

t'1210,
now that's a good question. it'd be nice if we got an SAS fella on here to talk...i'm guessing it's low
on their collective lists of priorities. if i were to guess--if it's anything like the other forces, it's static and evolving--with possibly shared trainings with other outfits. i say this because:
-i have one ex'navy seal friend who doesn't really say more than conceptual mindset stuff. he spoke of being still, explosive and waiting for folks to come to him. about keeping his head clear [and presumably confident]. and i almost got him to agree to teach with me...he's playing hard to get i reckon.

i imagined a spectrum [absolute conjecture at this point] that starts like the neighborhood karate
school at the bottom [army]; and moves more toward not confining oneself at the top. krav maga, and other systems would have to be an influence. probably covering knife and gun stuff.

i know mick coup talks alot of the open hand stuff--bob'esque, and his background is [i think the RAF] presumably draws from his training. who the heck knows really? an excellent question.

but if you ask me the stuff on the vid, and other stuff that Richie teaches is so good that it wouldn't matter if the special forces did it, or daffy duck. i'm sticking with it because it rings true. many impressive outfits are stuck on ju'jitsu. the marines were doing boxing and pugil sticks forever. i'm sure we're all on the same track--the right one.

more important to me are concepts like:
mental preparation--at the top
bursting
sticking
pre'emptive
violent intent
explosiveness

if anyone knows any more than that, please offer it up now so i don't keep thinking out loud
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:35 pm

One of my instructors Joe Hubbard said he showed Bob and Richie's video to an ex sas guy before the truth came to light. That guy said that if he isn't sas, then he does a really good impression of one (referring both to fighting techniques and his attitude)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 am

thanks for shedding light tacpro
...good to know, and possibly why
it was all so unquestioned until much
later... scratch

personally i found his pneumonic the best of
it all [SAS= Surprize/Agression/Speed]
that goes a long way. the open handed stuff
i just found practical--had enough busted wrists
and fists over time.
Back to top Go down
technics1210

technics1210

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:43 am

To be honest i couldn't give a shit if Bob wasn't actually SAS i loved the DVD and the way he show's his techniques.
Back to top Go down
RichardB

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:48 pm

technics1210 wrote:
To be honest i couldn't give a shit if Bob wasn't actually SAS i loved the DVD and the way he show's his techniques.

I agree. Which is what makes it all the more irritating that the guy should be so lacking in judgement and go do something like what he did. Now he has no credibility.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:01 pm

beyond bored of the whole subject to be honest, its been tickled, slapped and poked every which way to sunday, this isnt just flogging its raping a dead horse

if I can let it go, and trust me I have WAAAAAAY more beef in this stew than any of you chaps, then you can

"my heart will go oooooooon"

beyond the heartache of Bobs cruel betrayal we must learn to be strong Razz

try and remember the good times

be strong

let go

move on

I love you
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Richie said///
this isnt just flogging its raping a dead horse
...and "way more beef in this stew"

cheers lol!

To be honest, I just wanted you to say it first--and then follow your
lead scratch

i've been tempted--for A LONG TIME
to enter responses like

" Sleep Sleep Sleep "

...but didn't want to offend anyone who didn't get where i
was coming from Embarassed
Back to top Go down
joe

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:32 am

Hi all,

Me too have bought and watched the SAS FS DVD series and kept a close interest in the Sun's article and the stir it has caused in this circle. As I grow curious I started to read books from an ex-SAS guy (under alias Andy Mac'Nab) and I found hints about jap-slapping and head-ripping in his books, together with many other points mentioned by Bob on his DVDs. So as far as I am concerned the techniques are valid, Bob must have got his info first hand from someone in the SAS.

I suggest to Andys from Finland to keep the DVDs as they might increase in value in the future, just like an old vintage car! Very Happy

Regards,
Joe
Back to top Go down
Sharif H

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Russ wrote:
thanks for shedding light tacpro
...good to know, and possibly why
it was all so unquestioned until much
later... scratch

personally i found his pneumonic the best of
it all [SAS= Surprize/Agression/Speed]
that goes a long way. the open handed stuff
i just found practical--had enough busted wrists
and fists over time.

I believe he got that from Andy Mcnab's book Immediate Action (the first time SAS Jap Slapping was ever explained to the public)

I know this subject is (and rightly so) closed, but I'm just replying to Russ's response to previous post.

Goodbye Bob Spour + SAS subject matter... it was nice gossiping about you, but it's time to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tactical-protection.com
Andy

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Hi Richard check you e-mail!!!

Finnish to buck the incident is the notification NBI-Police.

I trusted you and you You cheated me and meny more people this is NLP YES

Have you visited the army??

all of Scandinavia are the army I went to volunteer to parachute.About 330 days.

but sorry but I have gone with you completely trust!
Back to top Go down
chulodog

chulodog

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:31 pm

whats your point andy?

if you dont like the streetfight facts, just leave the forum.

yeah, i do believe to it begun in a playeble way with rich and bob, but let s be real, everything starts with an idea, and sas sells, and doorman sells, so its a logical start.
but in my opinion one lied a bit, the other is a very interested martial artist who worked as a doorman for real.

i have also problems with some things from richie, or bob, but lets face it, if i took the step to become a youtube public street fight icon, i get critisised also and that can only improve your skills.

just be wise keep your mouth shut and learn for free on this forum, like a noob like you can learn a lot here,

and for others it is some fine tuning, and sharing info.
it would be a lot better if we first have had a seminar, or get together before starting a forum, but its now the oter way around.
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 pm

chulodog wrote:
whats your point andy?

if you dont like the streetfight facts, just leave the forum.

practical advice.

this isn't a bitching venue, it's a learning one...and when
someone is overcome by emotions, they are no longer good
to themselves or others. this is exactly the kind of tirade
that is only appropriate in a 'pm'. i'm having trouble understanding
why this would be of any satisfaction for you.

step it down a NOTCH, or be blocked. it's just plain silly and you'll
be hard pressed to find an audience if you persist
Question
Back to top Go down
Richard Grannon
Admin
Richard Grannon

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:14 am

Andy wrote:
Hi Richard check you e-mail!!!

Finnish to buck the incident is the notification NBI-Police.

I trusted you and you You cheated me and meny more people this is NLP YES

Have you visited the army??

all of Scandinavia are the army I went to volunteer to parachute.About 330 days.

but sorry but I have gone with you completely trust!

I have make check my email thankyoupleash and nothings can I find from the you or the NBI-Police (???)
I am much the forward lookingsh for the poleesh to pleashe make a sexshy contacting with me for nice time and we make party

I have for many much times visited the Army when was going for the training of Officers for the Kingsh Regiments all Liverpool are the Army, I the not joining as I got glashed the night before final tesht. I was very sad maked.

I also sorry I have got with you totally the bored! yes is true

Cheers Russ and Chulo- Chulo a couple of times now you've implied that I was aware that Bob's claims were false- allow me to set you straight: at that point I had no reason to doubt that Bob was in the SAS, no reason whatsoever.

I have plenty of reasons to doubt right now.

Yet I STILL have no conclusive proof.

But being a man ... and an adult, I feel I can make a decision given the evidence, quietly and privately without the support or derision of an angry mob or the necessity of a public forum.

I have way more reason to be pissed off than any of you lot- do you see me sounding off about it?

Andy, what the fuck do you want you whinging little girl? all this shite your coming out with about the army and the police, start making sense or fuck off... I mean seriously...

Are you threatening me ?

Spam Sandwich D_7208
Back to top Go down
thugsage
Admin
thugsage

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:21 am

Richard Grannon wrote:

I have make check my email thankyoupleash and nothings can I find from the you or the NBI-Police (???)
I am much the forward lookingsh for the poleesh to pleashe make a sexshy contacting with me for nice time and we make party

I have for many much times visited the Army when was going for the training of Officers for the Kingsh Regiments all Liverpool are the Army, I the not joining as I got glashed the night before final tesht. I was very sad maked.

Andy, what the fuck do you want you whinging little girl? all this shite your coming out with about the army and the police, start making sense or fuck off... I mean seriously...

Spam Sandwich D_7208

ha ha ha ha ha
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
joe

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam Sandwich   Spam Sandwich EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:17 pm

#############

lol! Ah, that was funny, isn't it Borat-style? Although as a foreigner I still remember the frustration when I was learning English so part of me stays serious...

Andy, just use those DVDs, despite Bob's SAS scandal they have techniques and piece of advice more useful than most of the self-protection DVDs out there. I probably understand why you got to the point of venting your frustration in this forum, Richie had a style in his emails which I found somewhat stange but I was not interested in learning customer-relations anyway.
Back to top Go down
Andy

Spam Sandwich Empty
PostSubject: to the Richard   Spam Sandwich EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:18 pm

I do not want anything from you!
Bad nerves but you seem to be.

I will leave my column and no longer need to send e-mail
read this forum http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=456787
http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=2615478.html
GOOD BYE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content